From:
Susan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:52:54 -0800
Hello,

This is my first post to the FML, even though I have been reading for
awhile, and I think its great.I love all the stories and info, and of
course the card exchanges-anyways.

Me and my husband are military, and we have orders to Idaho.  We are
currently in Alaska.  I was wondering if anyone has any information on
driving with our four ferrets through Canada, and then back across the
U.S. border into the lower 48.  I know we will need current shot
paperwork, but I don't know what else, if anything..

We have an RV, so the fuzzies will be very comfy and warm and all that(we
aren't moving till November). ..

Sue and the 4 fuzzies- Lucy, Pogo, Taz, and Sammy..