From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:15:22 -0400
20 more days til the FML celebrates it's 5000th digest!!!

Please be a part of this celebration fundraiser, it's your help that
makes it happen!

To see the update or get the donation info please go to
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

I've been a member of the fml for about 5 years, that's nearly 2,000
fmls!!!!  I can't imagine not having access to this wonderful community.
We are so lucky to have such a forum to grieve, gripe, educate, support,
share, and learn.  Leave it to ferrets to bring humans from all over the
world together, united for one cause: ferretdom!  (-:

What little furry inspirations!  Please be inspired to join this
celebration fundraiser!!

Dooks
Risa