From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:32:33 EDT
I'm really hoping that people are writing to the APHIS thing.  This has
to be the single most important thing that we, as a ferret community
could ever do together.  I mean if you're busy or lazy, lol, and never
ever get active with anything ever ... this is the one time that you
should.  I went to the site and wrote a letter in the comment section
as directed by the IFC.  I plan to make copies and snail mail them as
well.  Please.  It just takes a minute to go to a website and make a
comment/contrabution.  If you can, it just takes hitting the print button
and sticking those copies in the mail to send it out.  Anything you say,
no matter how short is a voice and helps.  If you feel odd, Alex has
already offered to help you put your points together.  Can't get much
better than that.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com