From:
Kerry Fabrizio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 05:40:22 -0700
Hi everyone,

Myself and a small group of other ferret show enthusists are trying to
put on an AFA sanctioned ferret show in the southeast.  Right now the
location is up in the area.  We are looking at TN, GA, or SC.  Putting on
a ferret show is a lot of work, and we could really use more volunteers.
If you would be interested in helping with this endeavor, please send me
an email privately and I'll add you to the Yahoo group.

Thanks,
Kerry