From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:10:10 -0700
Christianaferret and crew were about to enter the Caves of Agamoora.
The story was passed to Sandy Weaver - Deem:

It was slow going at first, because the passageway was so narrow and
smelled, oddly enough, like fish!  But both ferrets knew that if they
were to find Morgaine Le Ferret and the evil, wily Count Hiss- Hiss,
they would have to push on.

After about ten minutes of walking they found themselves in a huge cave,
and at first all they could do was simply stare in awe at the walls of
the cave, for they were just as beautifully made as the chest that safely
resided in the Dook?s saddlebags.  In the middle of the cave, laid the
Snap Fish and all around him were tools and gems and things which we can
suppose, were materials that would someday be made into other wonderful
and magic things.

The Snap Fish did not look up from his work, but instead grouched, "It is
about time you got here you silly kit!  Personally, I decided that living
in that castle with that Hiss-Hiss fool running about was very dangerous
to my health, and I can see that you finally learned that for yourself as
well"

Christinaferret walked closer to where the Snap Fish lay and said, "How
come you didn't tell me you were the one that made the chest?"

To which the Snap Fish answered, "Because you didn?t ask me, but that
is not why you are here, is it now?  You are here for more then trivial
questions am I correct?"

"I am", she said, "but I am also here because I want to know more about
who you are as well."

"Well let's get that out of the way shall we?" And as he stood up, he
began to change form, and to Christinaferrets surprise, he changed into
the most beautiufl jill she had ever seen, but this wasn't quite true,
because she had seen her before, in her memories, even in her dreams,
but she was nowhere near as beautiful as she was as she stood before
Christinaferret, it was ... her mother, The Queen Akasha.

Christinaferret felt herself beginning to faint...

To be continued.