From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 21:03:43 -0400
1. I clean up their accidents and don't ask who did it.

2. I don't investigate said "accidents" to see if they are indeed
accidents.

3. I give lots of snuggles, but know when it's time to put them down.
They're so busy afterall!

4. I dole out the ferretone daily

5. I never sit or step on unsuspecting lumps in the carpet, blanket,
etc....

6. I scritch that "feels so good" area on their neck

7. I make mushy duck soup (ok, only 2 out of 3 ferrets are happy about
this)

8. I finally broke the "cage habit" and let them safely free-roam (in a
small condo!)

9. I buy Cheerios

10. I consider their nibble bites as affectionate "grooming".

10 Things my ferrets don't like about me

I clean their ears

I put them through long car rides to the vet

I can't stop kissing them once I start

I sniff and nuzzle their