From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:07:02 -0700
Yesterday was the Popcorn, today I find Mom going through her morning
walks through the house with her walker.  I made her a quilted cushion
and wired a basket under it for her to carry her things in.  Well, since
I made her cushion from a foam pad I had used as a ferret bed, the
ferrets think the walker is theirs.

I find Mom walking with Rosie at the helm.  She stands on the seat with
her front legs on the back of the seat and she points to the direction
that she wants to go with her nose.  Of course, Mom goes in that
direction.  Max and Sammie like to wrestle with each other in the basket
under the seat.

I feel that this is the ferrets way of getting Mom to get up and
exercise.  What helpful little guys.  Mom was talking to her walker this
morning while walking.  She was totally unaware that the ferrets had
gone of to their naps quite awhile ago.

I drew a cartoon of the walker with the ferrets running the show.  If
anyone would like to have it, email me and I will forward it to you.

Deva

Deva and her four ferrets--the fourth being a two-legged ferret with a
walker.