From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:44:00 -0400
Forwarded with permission from Dr. Freddie A. Hoffman, pediatrician,
well known from the AFA through the years, who told that she would not
have time to send this.  She has a very interesting take on one way to
cut the buzz -- our own negative book reviews on public sites.  That
seems so logical but I have never heard it proposed before.  (*If* I
get time tonight I will put some data summaries together.)