From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:08:09 -0400
We kids helped pick out a few things to get the kibbble fund refreshed
here at Ferret Wise Shelter.  Jerimiah has coaxed Mom into listing the
items on ebay- we hope you will bid cuz the bucket is getting a little
shallow!

CYCLING print sleeper set 4 Ferret Wise ends Aug 22
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7707237875

FERRET SOFT HOUSE & TOY SET 4 Ferret Wise ends Aug 22
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5993607341

FLORAL SLEEPER GIFT SET 4 Ferret Wise ends Aug 22
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7707288878

Set of 3 Ferret Photo cards w/ envelopes
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7177006767

Ferrets USA Annual 2003 issue 4 Ferret Wise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6973405731

Thanks so much for looking at these nifty items.  We all appreciate it
GREATKY!  Especially the new little kid who walks funny!

ALso time is running out to get your raffle tickets for the summer
raffle: http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page34.html

Ferretly yours,
Albus Dumbledore, educating ferret in residence.
www.ferretwise.org