Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:33:40 -0700
1. I love the way they all snuggle together in a pile in one bed, even
though there are 10 beds in one cage!

2. I love the way that they all watch me in the morning, waiting until
I open the cage to let them out to play, and then how they all come
bounding out!

3. I love watching them steal the dogs' toys, and trying to run off as
fast as they can with the big huge ones!

4. I love the way my little River does his "alligator roles" when he's
looking to attack another ferret trying to come out of a tunnel tube!

5. I love the way they do little circles around my legs while waiting
for their Chicken soup to be served!

6. I love the way how they find such delight in the simplest toys, such
as a plastic bag!

7. I love to watch how they react to stepping in a puddle of water by
jumping around and running off!

8. I love the way that they give soft little kisses!

9. I love the way that they each have their own little personalities...
monkeys, cleaners, snugglers, thief-ers, determend-ers, investigators,...

10. I love the way my boy River looks after he's just munched on a
cheweasel... with little cheweasel reminants on both sides of his mouth!!