From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:55:52 -0400
Digest     Date

71           8/16
72             17  today, Tuesday, -- ONLY 28 days left!
72             18
74             19
75             20
76             21
77             22
78             23
79             24
80             25
81             26
82             27
82             28
84             29
85             30
86             31
87            9/1
88              2
89              3
90              4
91              5
92              6
93              7
94              8
95              9
96             10
97             11
98             12
99             13

5000!        9/14
(unless we have any special issues between now and then -- which is
possible -- because that would make the 5000th digest come faster)

See:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

As of 8/15 we have collected $2,145, a bit less than half of the money
to reach our goal for thanking Bill Gruber, our FML moderator for all
that he does for each each and every day.  These moneys will go to two
charities Bill selected himself, and every bit helps!  Less than a month
is left so we are entering the final countdown!