From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:58:46 -0400
Hmmm...this should be easy (only 10???)lol.

1. I love the soft little kisses they give.

2. I love the way they try to escape their room (they succeeded tonight
and were quite annoyed when we caught them!)

3. I love the way they cuddle together to sleep.

4. I love the way they explore a new room: hug the wall all the way
around the room and clear out those pesky dust bunnies while they are
at it.

5. I love the way they play fight.

6. I love the way they zoom through their tubes, chasing each other.

7. I love the way they "talk".  (dook, dook!)

8. I love the way they keep the cat "in line".

9. I love their unconditional love.

10. I love the way Rascal falls asleep in my arms after a good play
time.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Laraine