From:
lilly jen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:51:08 -0700
Yippee!!! devil squealed,

Im going to London!-Im going to London!-Im going to London! she sang
excitedly.  Id better get packing!

she threw two suitcases on the bed, one for the stuff every ferret
brought- stinky shoes and sox, treats, etc.  bringing these things was
unavoidable for all ferrets.  In the second suitcase, she packed what
she wanted, perfect fleece outfits for every day in London, right down
to matching jewelry.  When she had packed and organized everything, she
called the airport.

hello, I want one ticket to London.  First class, peez

right said the ferret, sounding bored, anything else?,

no said devil smiling mischievously unless you want to pay for me.
The ferret hung up.

She called her friend Rascal.  Hey Rascal, do you want to go to an
amusement park later, devil asked.

Devil?! rascal said, not trusting her ears how many times do I have
to tell you, WE'RE NOT SPEAKING!  Peez don't call me again! and she
hung up.

hmm, devil whispered well, she's gone crazy.

Since devil had some time to (find, chase, pounce on, drag off, stash
and) kill before her flight, she drove (yes, DROVE, she had a nice
Mercedes , even if she preferred her bike) down to the Muddy Paws Ferret
Spa, let herself in through the back door (she had recently stolen the
key) and dove right into the mud.  She liked splashing in mud even if
it ruined her latest furdo.  She forgot about the day's problems ,like
waking up early, having her bagel attacked by vengeful seagulls, the
mysterious note from the strange ferret, her fight with Rascal and just
splashed in the mud like a little kit.

When she heard someone coming in the hall, she looked up in fright,
at first embarrassed that someone might see her all muddy.  Then, she
remembered she had snuck in the back and would be in trouble if she
was caught.  She listened again, and heard voices in the back hall.

The only other way out was into the spa.  She slunk out the door, down
the hall and to the right, and downstairs, she knew where she was going
and should have ended up at a side door no one else knew existed.

But she must have taken a wrong turn, and had never seen this part of the
spa before.  She was in a maze of underground tunnels, somehow underneath
the spa.  Devil smiled, because tunnels were her specialty.  She looked
around some more.  It looked like no one had been down here for ages.
She turned away from the tunnel she had been trying to get a peek at.
Then she set off down the passage to her right, and was back outside
within 5 minutes, by her watch, though it seemed to take alot longer.
She promised herself she'd come back here when she returned from London
and have a really good look around, but not now.  She had a plane to
catch!