From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:43:26 -0500
This story was in memory of the ferret rescues and shelters.  I thought
this was a touching story and it made me cry and smile.

Mom, you were right!

Mom you always told me to be careful and think with my head.  I didn't
listen.  When you turned your back, I walked out the front door.  I
walked for hours and was picked up by someone I thought was my friend.
He beat me mom until my eyes only saw dark.  My legs are weak and
trembling and my eyes tear as I try to escape this man.  He pulls me
toward him as I struggle to be free.  He keeps me in a place where no
animal shall ever thrive.  He has boxed me in alive and taped my only
means of escape off from me.  I sit in numbing pain as the life slowly
leaves my body.  I struggle to breath.  I lay dying thinking of only you
and how you tried to teach me.

I hear noise from above.  I prepare myself for heaven's embrance as my
breathing thins and my lungs burn.  I pray you will save me from this
horrible place.  I pray you will meet me again.  I pray for help.  My
eyes though they are blind, close and fill with tears.

I feel as if I am floating on air.  My body feels like it has lifted such
a weight.

I feel a brief breeze and feel the hands of my angel.  I know I cannot
see but I know that my time has come.  I am unprepared but I know it is
time.  I let myself relax into heaven's embrace.

My heart thuds with every passing moment.  I feel warmth where there was
cold.

I feel a strange sensation, one that I know by heart.  I am in the
holding embrace of mom.  While I laid there in pain and prayed for your
help mom, you found me and saved me.  You took me from the horrible man
who took my sight, my strength and my ability to walk.  My memory burns
deep with my last sight being that of his face.  I will never forget him.

Mom, you save me and for that I will always be grateful.  I will never
leave your side.

Author Unknown

I hope you enjoyed this story, it could be true.  to me it caries an
underlining meaning.  Does it for you?  Debi

WEASLE QUEEN