From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:19:26 -0500
This is Susie Lee, co-director of The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.,
at 3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola, Florida, 32504

Please send us your mailing address and we will send you a tear-sheet
from our local newspaper with our picture-ad from out of the classifieds.
Besides good adoptors for the younger ferrets, such as newly turned in
Little Miss Vickie who was found wandering along a road and turned in
to the cat-and-dog shelter two counties from us.Then there's Tinkerbelle
Peaches, with her cage-mates, BammBamm Choc-Mitt and Jumanji Mittens
who are all 6 months old and the two boys are growing faster than they
can even keep up with, themselves.  Also a pair of little albino
lady-ferrets, Rue McSugar and Rayanne Brightly, who are just a pair of
teeny white tornadoes.  We're also seeking sponsors to help with the
costs of veterinary medical care for many of the elderly, ill or
hospice-care ferrets such as RazzmaTazz Dazzle who is still going with 4
different kinds of cancer, Jasper SugarCinnamon who is a blind diabetic,
Squeaky CreamSable, recently treated with Lupron for adrenal symptoms,
turned in at an guestimated 7 to 8 years old, and I have been feeding
him with my other feeders around the clock because he simply won't eat
any other way unless I do...and elderly Phyllis The Far Babyface whom
you heard from the other day...she never mentioned (she wouldn't, for all
her concern is for her dear "Bucky-Cuddles") but she has a growing tumor
in her own abdomen which is inoperable due to her old, frail condition.
If she Passes before Buckaroo, or vice versa, each who're left will be
thoroughly broken hearted.  .

To see most of them (we're in process of trying to get more up to date
pictures, but this will take a few more days.) click here...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html