From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:09:21 -0500
I for one don't need a "trash fix" and I am getting very disappointed in
what has been going on with the list in the past few months.  It seems
one group rarely ever posts except to trash someone and it is usually
the same person over and over.  Can't we all leave this at the door when
we come here??  This is a mailing list about ferrets after all and not a
list to see how hateful and ugly someone can be not to mention how far
someone will go in inflicting as much pain as possible.  It seems to be
a contest who can be the ugliest with their posts; "watch this one, lets
see if this sends her off running and crying" lets talk about ferrets
for a change and practice a little more tolerance to one another not to
mention old fashioned kindness.

Yup, kindness is still in style, it hasn't disappeared..

[KP]