From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:55:02 -0400
I've heard mention of cheweasels on this list.  I'm curious about them.
We bought something like it once when we had 6 ferts and only one seemed
to like it, but she never really chewed on it.  Has anyone ever had a
problem with their ferrets eating it and causing a blockage?  or any
other problems for that matter?  I see that they can come in different
flavors (raisin, banana, molasses, etc) is that safe for them?  I don't
know anything about these things and was wondering about them.  We do
have one boy who used to chew/eat carpet (that's why they now have
linoleum flooring) and I thought he might be interested in something like
this but he's had blockages before and I don't want to buy something that
I know will cause damage (that would be obviously stupid right hehe)
Anyway.  Some experienced cheweasel buyers' help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.

And thanks to all of those who responded to my Natural Gold post as well.
I got a ton of information.

In Christ,
Ann Haager (& hubby - Adrian)
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Calix, Pearl, Snap, Oreo,
Gandalf & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanth & Pixie
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zoe