From:
Wendy Holwerda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:12:57 EDT
I am forwarding this to the list from another ferret discussion group,
anyone with any ideas can reply to me or to her personally or of course
to the wonderful FML in general.

Best to all,
Wendi
 & my trio of turmoil...

My 2 1/2 year old female ferret has an enlarged tail.  It extends from
the tip of the tail down about 1 1/2 inches.  She is eating,drinking,
and playing.

We have taken her to two different vets and both have placed her on
antibiotics.  The last vet we took her to see said she has never seen
anything like it.  She lanced the enlarged part of the tail but there
was nothing that came out.

She still has hair on the entire tail.

Has anyone seen anything like this?  Can anything be done for this?

Carol Macak  <[log in to unmask]>