Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:25:43 -0400
Hi Carol,

Do you think there's any possibility that your panda girl might be eating
pieces of kibble that have gone bad from her hoarded stash?  You might
want to collect her stashes just to rule that out as a possibility.

I have a ferret who was a stray for an unknown period of time and was a
compulsive overeater--after about two months of gradually restricting his
food but always keeping small amounts of food available, he's learned
that he doesn't have to eat everything all at once and that we'll always
feed him :-)  They do figure these things out after a bit.

Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/
blog: http://badriya-z.blogspot.com/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let's not go into that.  You're not human tonight, Marlowe.  Maybe
I never was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold
half-lit world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister