Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 07:30:49 -0400
>From:    Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I posted two food comparison/rating charts a couple of days ago.  Here
>is another one I found that is very extensive and lists foods not found
>on the other two.
>
> http://www.mdferretpaws.org/care/food_treats.html

I am new to this list and not sure I am doing this right.  I would like
to know if it is possible to get the other 2 links mentioned?

Thanks

Shirley

[Moderator's note: The other two Inge posted were:
http://www.ohioferret.org/info/nutri_prn.asp
http://www.ferret-universe.com/care/food.asp#wysong1          BIG]