From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 06:51:38 -0400
Dear Friends,

This item is not ferret related, but it made me laugh. There is so much
sadness on the FML, I thought I'd make someone smile today.
BG - at your discretion.

My ferrets have a night light, the 21/2 gallon fish tank on the counter.
For the past two mornings, I have come out at 5 a.m. to start my day,
went to feed the three fish in the tank, and found the one snail who is
supposed to be cleaning the tank, sitting on top of the big clam shell.
The shell has an air tube in it, and as the pressure builds up, the top
shell opens, and you can see a pearl inside.

This snail, (who would have thought) has been spending his days riding up
and down on the clam shell.  He leaves for a short time, then gets right
back on.  He was there when I went to bed.  He is so funny, I just
laughed and laughed.  He must be a party boy at heart.

Guess I'll take over cleaning the fish tank sides, I can fit it in
between litter pan two and three.

Marilyn