From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:23:08 -0700
Just wanted to let everyone know that F.U.R.R.Y. in St Louis has
bracelets available for sale that say "I LOVE FERRETS" (love is actually
a heart).  The bracelets are silver and are the type of bracelet so
popular these days.  They are so cool--I bought 3 of them!!  The price is
$4 for the month of August, normally going for $5--I know this is a lot
compared to the cost of the other bracelets on the market but a portion
of the money raised goes towards F.U.R.R.Y.--and where else are you going
to find this type of bracelet that saids "I LOVE FERRETS" on it.

If anyone is interested in the bracelets, contact F.U.R.R.Y at
(314) 638-5756 or email saintlouisferrets@... We have small, medium
and large available.

If anyone is interested in ordering the "I LOVE FERRETS" bracelets, all
you have to do is mail a check or money order to F.U.R.R.Y.  When mailing
payment enclose a description of how many bracelets you want and their
sizes.  The price is $4.00 per bracelet.  The fee for shipping and
handling is $.75 for one bracelet.  For two or more bracelets the fee
for shipping and handling is $1.25.  Make all checks or money orders
payable to F.U.R.R.Y.  The address to mail all orders to is:

F.U.R.R.Y.
PMB #303
7301 Watson Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119

If you stop buy F.U.R.R.Y. during regular business hours (Fri. 5pm-8pm
or Sat. 10am-8pm) you can pick up the bracelets for $4.00 each.  If
you need directions, the phone number to call is on the website
(www.furryferrets.org).  The address on the website is not where we
are located, it's the shiping address (private mail box) so some of you
might have to get directions.

Sue