Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:32:15 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  Mommy has gotten so far behind in posting the
messages dat I gives her--but she hasnt been feeling too well.  So here
goes.

Around July a gorgeous hooded black sable girl cwossed de bwidge.  I was
helping Sandee as de Boss had her busy counting ferrets.  So I hopes her
Mommy dont minds I got de job of gweeting dis prweety young furry.  I has
to run outs to de bwidge as it was swaying and it seemed as tho dis gal
had her secret backpack full.  I helps her de rest of de way across wit
her heavy load and she seemed relieved to make it.  I introduces myself
and she says her name was Kelli.  Wowsie I sure thought she had some
gorgeous colors--I am just a plain garden variety brown sable.  She tells
me her tale about foot blisters and cuttings.  Wowsie, tears drops from
my eyes--gotta quit doing dat.  I asks what she had in her backpack and
she says you wonts take dem away will you?  Of course not!  Anyting that
makes it across is hers to keep.  So she took out her precious sockbaby--
and loved on it and made sure it went to de litter pan--you could see
motherhood written all over her.  I knew just de place where she would
be happy.  De famous Kit House where kits are at dat dont have no
businesses.

I discusses dat wit her and she smiled de biggest smile and she said it
would be nice to have real kits also but she wants to keep her sockbaby--
so we started tinking together and we comes up wit de idea of making
sockbabies for de little kits.

Den we scampered over to de pwace where de wings and halos and hammies
are made.  And dere was just de perfect wings for dis furry.  A gorgeous
black and white pairs of wings and de halo and of course de hammie.  She
was just trilled to tears.

We twied de wings on her and wit some adjusting and of course help from
de kits we got dem on her and den de halo and of course de hammie.  She
wanted to know where she was gonna be living and we walked a short way
to de kit house and dere was a perfect little house attached to de Kit
house.  Just perfect.  By den we has about 100 kits gathering around and
wanting to know if Kelli was to be dere new mommy.  Kelli speaks up and
she says of course I loves kits.  When last I left her she was surrounded
by kits on her lap and a couple sitting on her wings.  You could just see
MOTHER written on her.  I sure hopes she is happy and dat her hooman is
happy to know dat her beloved furry was in a good pwace.  Meanwhile I has
to rush back to de bwidge to gweet more newcommers.

Hugs to Mommy Sandi and all
SaraFerret