From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:38:37 -0700
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Prize Package #1
9 pc Super Snuggly Soft "COOL BLUE PLAID" Set
by Rose German, Little Feet Ferret Retreat

Prize Package #2
Fall Country Craft Package
Made and Donated by Andrea Rose

Prize Package #3
Embroidered Sweatshirt Jacket [made to size for the winner]
by Lee Julian

Prize Package #4
His and Hers Perfume/Cologne [Poof and Bandit]
& Set of 6 Ferrety Thank You Cards
by Jackie, Dook Nook Shelter

Prize Package #5
Box of Goodies
Items donated by Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter
and Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter

Prize Package #6
Iams Container of Goodies/Red

Prize Package #7
Iams Container of Goodies/Yellow

please go to the page to see the actual items...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
Raffle Info

The Raffle starts August 4, 2005...ends Friday, Sept. 16th...
and the winner will be announced Monday, Sept 19, 2005.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please make a note that it is for the FALL RAFFLE! AND what prize
package/s you want tickets for.

https://www.Paypal.com  payments need to go to  [log in to unmask]
with "SOS FALL RAFFLE" in the Subject Line...please tell me what prize
package/s it is for...

i apologize for the raffle starting a few days late...

SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

S.O.S. Fall Raffle ... http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html