From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:20:38 -0500
We have a ferret named Zini who had Insylinamia surgery in January.  The
vet has gone in once since then and can't find any thing else wrong that
would be causing his seziers.  He has been on honey water for 5 months
and the segiers have been getting wores.  No we've decided to try
something different.  We started giving him PHENOLBARBITOL to see if it
can help with the segiers as, Thursday was one of the wores he's ever
had.  (Zini is ADV negative,as is the rest of my ferrets.).  So far so
good, no seziers!!

I'll keep everone up to date on his progress, PLEASE say a prayer that
this works.  Thanks for your time, if this works for him, it may help
someoneelse.

Debi

WEASLE QUEEN