From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:08:45 -0400
Hi Everyone, Irwin Here.  I am a long term resident of TinyPrints Ferret
Rescue.

Our Shelter Mommie just listed new bumper stickers "My ferret is smarter
than your honor student".  These stickers are a great deal and the
proceeds will help us get shots and surgeries needed for all the new
kids who came into the shelter.  ($1.99/sticker)

She also got in these GREAT hats for the humans.  They are high quality
and she has two styles.  Both styles have Ferret Lover embroidered on
them.  One has a ferret on, just like me, the other has a big old paw
print on.  She only have 16 of these, so don't miss out on them.
Again, the proceeds will help my new ferret buddies out greatly, so get
something cool and help my mommie's shelter.  ($11.99/cap)-Link Below
for Our Auctions Thank you to everyone for reading da post........

Irwin, shelter spokesferret for today
Check out my new shelter brothers- New Babies-Philly Baby Beau and Baby
Lewie 6 month old Path Valley boys..........These guys are Cool!

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store