From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:15:52 -0500
Hey, everybody, Susie Lee here for the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
because old Duff MacDuff (the retired Ambassador)Ferret is
schnooo-zle-ing next to his spritely missus (Mrs. Maggie Mae Moxie
MacDuff ).

We've just had an emergency transport situation for 37 domestic doves and
they're staying with us until they can be going on their way to their
next care-person, hopefully within the next couple of days, so we've got
extra-care-duties just now.

Meanwhile, we have another bunch of really wonderful people among you
folks to be thanked for contributing to the Generator Fund so that all
the ferrets here shall never again suffer as they have done through the
last power-outage no thanks to Hurricane Dennis having actually knocked
down nearly every power substation in our area.

This second set of thank-you's to golden-hearted ferret folks goes to...
Marylou Zarbok, Fran Brown, Rose German, Melody Tomaszewicz, Mary
Rapp, Larry Lyons, Sean Brown, Cynthia Wilson, Julie Johnson and Rose
DiVincenzo.

If you would like to help us get a dependable generator to keep the
ferrets at The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary in safety, health and comfort
through the next power outages especially as engendered by
Floridian-stiking hurricanes, you can send a check or money order in
any amount you might want to (and made out to)...

The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
3815 Tom Lane Drive,
Pensacola, Florida, 32504,
or, if you'd like to, you can use our PayPal "make a donation" buttons
here.... http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html