From:
Ken Nyren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:24:02 -0400
I sent a note to Kathryn, but wanted let everyone else know too, that
Triangle Ferret Lovers www.TRIFL.org is an active ferret group in the
Raleigh area.  We have monthly club meetings and ferret play dates, and
raise funds to help support NC shelters.  If you live in or near Raleigh
or are planning a visit you are welcome to join us for a little ferret
time.  Check out the website for time and location of the next meeting.
We have many helpful ferret owners and some that just like to play with
the ferrts once a month until they can get one of their own.  It is a
great place to find local ferret lovers and maybe exchange some ferret
sitting so you can get away for that summer vacation and know that your
fur kids are in good hands.

Ken Nyren

Ken Nyren, 19/7/2005