From:
Stacy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:52:40 +0000
Hello all.  I posted not to long ago about my little one rascal and his
Insuloma.  Thank you to those who responded with all that advice,.sorry
to say rascal did not make it .

I have since then tried to improve the lives of the other kids by trying
to get them to eat healthier and giveing them a laxative once a wk.  Now
I want to change their liter right now I use "All Pine" does anyone else?
I went to Petco yesterday and compared price of that and the stuff that
is 100 percent recycled newspaper pellets and the price was douple what I
pay for the All Pine.  Any suggestions?  Also I recently was given three
more ferts who were raised on cat food (dry) how do I keep my other kids
from eating thiers?

Thanks
Stacy