From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:49:22 EDT
This is to all the wonderful caring people who have written me about my
four little ones that crossed over the bridge this year.  After posting
about their illness and when they crossed, I received many personal
emails both before and after they left me.

I presently have a little one with a small problem that is being taken
care of and it does amaze me that I get emails wondering about how he is
doing even after a couple of weeks since the post.

Baby, Gabby, Boo and Junior wanted to let every one know that they are in
heaven and are happy as can be.
Fuzz says to thank you for caring about how he is doing.
And old dad also wants to thank you all for caring so much

Patrick and the Seven Dwarfs
Missy, Scooter, Sweet Pea (AKA Witchy Weasel) Fuzz, Swiper, Oliver and
Olive