Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 01:46:23 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

For the July Meeting of the PFSN we'd like to have a lil' ol' picnic in
the park.  An informal kinda get together (you don't need to be a member
to attend).  So join us please . . . .

Saturday July 16th (6-9pm) at CLACKAMETTE PARK, OREGON CITY, OR.  It's on
Hwy 99 just off exit 9 on I-205.  Same park we used to have our Frolics
at.  (NOTE: Previous newsletters indicated Laurelhurst Park in Portland -
this has been changed)

We'll all be meeting by the Horse Shoe area on the right side of the park
entrance.  Meeting is BYOPB (bring your own picnic basket).  You may see
a few weezils or people wearing ferret T's - that would be a good
landmark <G>.  If you can't find us, call my cel (503.740.3425) and
we'll send out a search party for ya'.

Now, for members, we WILL be having a vote on the proposed change in the
Bylaws.

If you have questions, or need directions, please contact the Oregon
Ferret Shelter (503.557.8369) or [log in to unmask]

Hope you can join us ~!~!~!   And, as Yogi would say, "Be sure to bring
your pic-a-nic basket full of goodies~!"

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG