Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:41:47 -0400
Ferret Rescue Website- Fuzzy Connection

My husband and I have a website you may be interested in-
FuzzyConnection.com.  We are a very small ferret rescue and are trying
to stay small due to the fact that we pay for all expenses out of our own
pocket.  At times this gets to be rather taxing on our budget.  WE DO NOT
WANT DONATIONS.  What we would like, however, is for you to put us on
your favorites list and when you think of it click on one of the ad
spots shown on the right hand side of our webpage.  You needn't buy
anything; simply by clicking on an ad we earn $.001 on every click.  Yes,
that is only 1/10 of a penny but it will add up in the end if enough
people look there.  We are also making some Fairy items to sell on the
site.  If you have any friends who believe in, or collect, Fairy things
have them go to our website, <FuzzyConnection.com>.  These things are
made in our spare time so it is not a huge booming venture but it will
be fun.  My husband does the website in his spare time also so it does
not reflect daily changes.  Anyway, give us a look and if you have any
constructive ideas please email us.

Thanks for looking,
Nancy