From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:56:01 -0700
Wanted to update the July 4th ADV Research Fund Drive and Card Exchange!
We are almost halfway to our goal!!  Check it out!!

<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html>

We've had three $100.00 donors and had donations come in from as far
away as Holland!  Thank you to our Dutch friends for joining us and to
everyone who has donated!!

You can still help us reach our goal by sending your donation for the
ADV Research being done at the University of Georgia to:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh  43061

Please make your check out to the University Foundation!

Thank you and I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

Judy Cooke