From:
Danielle Dumler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:54:16 -0400
I have a friend who has 2 older male ferrets and she would like to find
them a good home.  She rescued them so she isn't sure of the exact age
but estimates them to be around 6 years old.

Merlin is a sable and Mystic is a silver ferret.  They are both super
sweet and don't mind short cuddles with people.

They have a 3 level cage and all their hammies and bowls will come with
them.  She and her husband have both recently begun attending school full
time in addition to working and she would like for them to have a home
where they can get more floor time and attention.

The ferrets are in the Roanoke Virginia area but she is willing to drive
and meet half way if the distance is around an hour or an hour and a half
one way.

If you are interested please email me at Ferretlady 1 at gmail dot com
(change at and dot to signs and take out spaces) My email address in the
header has become so overrun with spam that I might miss an email if you
send it to that address.