From:
daring_daisy_do <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:27:50 -0400
[Moderator's note: Clearly a sarcastic response to a post from yesterday
and I'm not quite sure how to present it, so will just do so basically
without trying to include quote marks.  A tough call about posting it at
all -- I already sent one post back from someone else -- but I think this
fits guidelines.  Barely.  BIG]

lost something today (06/20/05) that was very important to me, I lost my
little Josie.  We got Josie 05/20 from Animal Control , Josie had been
turned in to Animal Control as a stray.  Josie had adrenal disease....

A few people told me I was wrong for not giving her back.

Josie, you blessed our lives with your presence.

Josie.  Your sweet story touched many hearts and there were more than a
few praying for you.  Your Mom & Dad loved you dearly, but they were kept
from giving you more years of chances and love.  They do miss you and
eagerly await the whisper kisses you will bestow on them.  You were
missed and you were dearly loved.  I know they wished that they could
have said good-bye to you, their dear lil Josie.  You will live forever
in the sweet memories you gave to your Mom and Dad, the years you all
knew together are strong in their hearts.

::hugs:: and scritches from your real Mom & Dad, they are sorry they
were kept from saving you.

Lynn Love with the blessings
of the babies of The Love Zoo