From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 21:18:14 -0400
Hi everyone just a quick reminder that the auction for naming rights for
a beautiful blaze male has only a little over two days left.  It is up to
28.77 as of now.  The picture on this ebay really doesn't do him justice.
His blaze runs from in between his eyes to the middle of his shoulder
blades.  He is absolutely beautiful or handsome as the case would be.
Then again as with most ferret owners I have NEVER seen an ugly ferret.
The link to the auction and the auction number are both below this
paragraph.  We currently have 17 ferrets awaiting surgery and a $1600.00
balance at our vet's office.  If you can't bid I would greatly appreciate
it if you would just pass it along to someone you know who has ferrets,
likes ferrets, or might be interested in the auction.  Thank you all for
your time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5584563376

 Item #:   5584563376

Linda and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org