From:
Carol Lavis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:33:13 EDT
My ferrets love the tub and sink.  They have a stool next to a act litter
box to climb abd slide in.  Leave the water drip is a big hit.  Now to
get out.  Hum.  Well I attached those dark colored stair treads like sand
paper.  Over lapping for thicker treads.  Woorks great show them where
they are and its a big big hit to get out on their own.  Treads got to be
dark or they cant see white on white.

Healyh list was descusting paint around ferrets.  Theres a product out
called oder zapp to add to paint.  Alo the vanalla thing think its 1
tablespoon to a quart of paint.  I sent info last night.

Also my one question asked what to do for a good ferret bight to to front
of the neck?  It really hurts and burns and is read.  At vets we put
animal topic on it.  Little better but my Zeek got me good.  Been waiting
for this for 5 pluss year.

Thanks for all inputs
Carol and Vamp tramp Zeek