From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 22:59:01 -0400
Alex let us into Ping is He's world, telling us how "later he was found
swinging in the open-air basket that I keep the potatoes in"

Ah, I'll bet Ping is He had no idea of the luxuries awaiting him as he
was chosen to join Lily in the Colburn household.  Of course, neither did
Alexandra or her husband!  As for Ping is He I'm sure putting up with
France is a small price to pay to have the adventurous opportunities of
pantry shelves, washer/dryer shelves, kitchen counters....."

Risa