From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:27:16 -0400
        Tip Of the Day from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue:
        Subject: Woody Pellets and Woodpellets

The Tractor Supply sells them for sure and they stock them all year
around.  Be sure to check local Pool and Spa Places.  Alot of times they
have the pellet stoves because they need a business during the winter
when people are not thinking about their pools.  So be sure to check at
those places.  We found a great place that stocks them all year around.
And we still get them for $3.20/bag.  It is best to see what your usage
is each month, then in March, if you have storage space, by enough to get
you through the summer months.  Walmart is the best place I have found,
but they are seasonal there.  They also make good weights for your car in
the winter for those of you who don't have 4 wheel drive, so just leave
them in the trunk.  They also work to get you out of a jam and give you
traction in the snow!  The Multi Purchase Litter!

Tractor Supply web page for Store Locator:
http://www.mytscstore.com/default.asp

No Post Would not be complete with one small plug:

We sell woodpellet sifters which are guaranteed to save you money and
lots of bags of woodpellets each year.  Tested and proven to work in our
shelter!  For over 25 litter pans we have to change each day, which works
out to be about 200 changes a week or more (we do the playpens between
each group of ferrets who go out to play) we only use about 5 bags of
litter each week, where we were using upward of 11+ each week.  So it
does definitely cut down on your usage.  People who have purchased them,
emailed us and told us they like them too!  They are only $6.55 delivered
to your door and the proceeds benefit our shelter medical fund.  (paypal
at [log in to unmask])

You are Asking.....
How in the World Does This Work? (This is the Fun Part!)

You simple scoop out the big clumps of poodie, then dump the woodpellets
into the sifter and Shake, shake, shake and shake until you can shake no
more (just kidding).  You can dance and wiggle those hips too while you
are doing this-so you are also getting an aerobic workout .......not
bad for a $6.55 investment!  The ferrets do eventually get over your
craziness and enviably accept this behavior as a normal part of their
existence.  Once you have shaken those pellets like there is no tomorrow
(this will remove the dust or broken down pellets from the rest of the
litter, if you get good hip movement going) you can simply dump the
remaining "good" pellets back into the pan and top off if necessary.  A
tall kitchen trash can with a bag is required to prop the sifter on.  Be
sure to try it out first.  We sell the litter catchers at the local shows
but frankly one plug/story is enough.  Besides, they are large to ship
and I don't have a big box for them.  Our next show is the Ohio Show, so
see us there for one.  They are a very pretty bright pink and don't go
with most decors however!

Signing Off For Now
Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
with Your Tip Of The Day (and a small plug....)

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
CHECK OUT OUR STORE PRETTY PLEASE.....
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm