From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:00:22 -0400
My ferret, Honey, loves to steal picture frames off of my shelves.  She
drags them away no matter how many times I retrieve them from her hiding
spots & put them back, she takes them again!!  I finally gave of &
removed them from the living room area where she plays.

Lucky is obsessed with socks, especially dirty socks.  He can get nasty
about it, too, if you try to take them away from him.  I constantly find
piles of socks everywhere that he's stashed.  He'll also try to take them
off of your feet & he doesn't care whether a toe is attached or not!!
He's a toe biter.

Cinnamon constantly grabs the skin between my thumb and first finger
(tender webbing area) & backs away like she's trying to drag me away
to a hiding spot with her.

Jasmine is a toe biter & pretty much just a biter in general, she likes
to play bite, which we're still working on.

Bugsy is a toe biter.

All 8 of them love to snorkel in water, but hate baths!  Go figure :o)

Becky, Daisy, Honey, Bugsy, Lucky, Jasmine, Cinnamon, Sambo, & Raisin