Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:24:50 -0500
Hiya all.  Here I am again with my slow mommy--ya think she could get
over her sicky spell since us ferrets is sooooo important, but tonight I
gots her out bed and onto de pc.  Oops--rather--I had one of my great big
white dogs--Pyrenees, drag the monitor and de keyboard and mousie over to
Mommie.  So she had to get some of her work done.  I just wont have her
be sick but I donts know what will happens when mommie goes to de lake
for her scheduled nervous breakdown so I will just have to arrange to
have mully and sandee do mores work.  Well enoughs of me.

I read this note from a Mommy Laurel a Gino ferret was taken in by Mommy
Laurel and de dumbs owner finally comes back to claims him (by dis time
her ferret Sylvia has fallen in loves with Gino).  Well this Mommy being
the good earth foster mommy decided to give dis turkey-ferret owner
another chance--wrong wrong move according to de earth mommie.  It seems
dat de little Gino wandered around from pillar tol post.  I has a chance
to meets him rights after he came--tryies to read de big book but my eyes
gots blurry.  Found Sylvia too and would you believe dat de twosome met
eachother at de brwidge and welcome 2 little boy ferrets to come wit dem.
We always has lots of piddle pads for de litttle ones and lots of tings
for de little kits to pway wit and den Gino and Sylvia will prolly tries
to get de kits into de kit house where there is 24/7 watchers over them
and den Mommy and Daddy ferret can learn to play once again.

I hope this was de right Gino and Sylvia--Sometimes my eyes cant read de
little letters

HUGS AND DOOKS
Ms SaraFerret