Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:50:46 -0700
Hey everyone!  Thanks so much for the support and names that have already
come in for the special Mother's Day tribute.  Keep 'em coming!

I'll send out a few more reminders periodically between now and May 8th
but for now, here's some quick bits of clarification:

#1: There is NO LIMIT on how many names each person can submit - I'm
sure every one of you knows more than one fabulous fuzzie mom who would
appreciate receiving a nice e-card for Mother's Day!  DO NOT assume that
'someone else' has submitted a name that you have thought of; you just
don't know so don't hesitate :-)

#2: I'm keeping the list geared toward "moms" (meaning females) since
Father's Day is coming so that will be the time to honor the "dads"
(meaning males).  Hope that's OK with everyone and hope you men out there
aren't too macho to admit you actually ENJOY being honored.  (Remember,
REAL men play with their weasels!)

#3: For any ferret mom that doesn't have an email address but you would
still like to honor her with a special card, I do have a limited number
of post cards that I will happily send out.  Please reply to me with the
recipients full name and mailing address and give ample time for me to
receive the info.  and get the card mailed out.

That's it!  Keep those names coming and remind all of your friends as
well!  Remember there will still be ample time to add names to the list
AFTER the symposium, for all of you that attend it, since e-cards can be
sent and received immediately.  I'm sure lots of names will come to mind
once you've had the opportunity to meet your "on-line" friends :-P

Blessings to everyone for a happy, relaxing week - love your furkids as
much as you can today as you are not guaranteed a tomorrow . . .

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos :-)