From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:11:58 -0400
Ping made to write ten times as punishment....

1) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
    (Unless I do.)

2) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
    (While she is watching.)

3) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
    (I will just eat it where it is.)

4) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
    (Unless I run much, much faster this time!)

5) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
     (I will substitute a bar of Ivory soap. She'll never know!!)

6) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
      (I will lick and fang it all over so she doesn't want it anymore.)

7) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
      (I will steal her ATM card, so she forgets all about the white
       chocolate.)

8) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
      (I will be so cuuuute, that she gives it to me in tiny bites
       until it is gone.)

9)  I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
       (I will sneak into the refrigerator instead, and take one bite of
        *everything* in the darkness before I am found.)

10) I will not steal the she-hoomins big hunk of white chocolate from
Trader Joes and run away with it again.
       (I will steal the Hedgehog's cold roast chicken AGAIN and offer
        her the chocolate to keep quiet!)

Ping "As if, Dude!"
Alexandra in MA "Where the *ell did he TAKE it!?"
Lily "Heeeeeee.......(sigh.)"
France " I 'ate youuuu, donnez-moi la chocolate IMMEDIAMANTE!!"