From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:08:02 -0500
I had a plug that had a phillips head screw head on the base.  When
inserted into the fert you turned the screw and it expanded the other
end so it would not come out.

This was perfect for stopping the poop but about 3 days later there was
an incident.  I was here on the computer and heard this horrendous BLAM!
and the house shook with dust being forced out of any cracks and
furniture.

Walking back to the sound area in the family room I found Byte-me pulling
herself out of a huge dent in the book case, and across the room was a
hole in the wall between the family room and kitchen of about 2 feet in
diameter.

On the kitchen wall was another hole the exact diameter of that plug.
Going outside I saw the neighbors examining the siding on their house
and sure enough there was that plug embedded in their siding.

The question is how can I get that plug back with out scratching the
paint on the siding ?

Gordon and Byte-me, with visiting Diz !