Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:03:26 -0500
From:
Leslie Cuyler <[log in to unmask]>
I got an exhaust hose for a dryer as a toy for my Ferret's!  They love
it!  BUT!  Make sure the one on your dryer is tight, Better yet get a
metal one!  My new baby "kitty" was play with her big brother and ducked
behind the dryer.  Since she was used to playing with him in hose she
darted in.  She has been outside for almost 48 hours now, and we fear
she has gone.  So PLEASE check your dryer vent's!!!!!!