Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:15:15 EDT
From:
Debbi Woodring <[log in to unmask]>
I would like to Thank everyone that already submitted a great ferret
story for the AFA's Fundraising Cookbook, but we still need more stories
and I know you all are full of them!

We'd love to have your funny, sad, weird, stupid, exciting, whatever kind
or stories you have about your carpet sharks!

These stories will be used by the American Ferret Association so we can
earn some well needed funds.  So get out those brains and memories and
start typing them down!

Please send them to:
Debbi

[P.S]
Wendy just reminded me that all authors for stories used for the AFA
cookbook/ferret guide will have a chance to win a one year membership
for the AFA-woo hoo!  So get your stories in!!!

Thanks!
Debbi ;c)