Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:08:10 -0700
From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
When last we read, Renee Downs had Christianaferret realizing what she
needed to do!  The story was passed to Sent to Debbie Hunton.
Debbie wrote:

... see my father first.  He will know me immediately and will confirm
my identity.  Then, I shall need to search to discover how these marks
on my ear came to be.  For, even if they were real, I would still be a
royal ferret.  Yet I know that I am destined to provide an heir for both
Dookdoms, so they must have been placed there through the workings of
some evil plot.  The Dook looked over at Christianaferret as she came to
realize her own inner value, and he saw that she truly was royal.  Yet,
he had spent time with her, knew that he liked her, and that she would
make a great hammock-mate as well as Dookess.  They could be happy
together, and share many war-dances and games.

When Jerry and Ben arrived at the gates of Swellington, they were
challenged because no one recognized Christianaferret in the common
clothes the box had provided for her.  But when the guards saw that
it was the Dook of Cornish Hen who had arrived, they allowed the two
ferrets to pass.  As soon as the horses got close to the castle entrance,
Christianaferret jumped down and ran inside to see her father.  It had
been an adventurous time for such a young ferret, and she looked forward
to seeing him again, and telling him that she had grown up much in the
short time she was away from him.  But when she ran into the Dook?s
court...

To be continued.

(If there is anyone who still needs a copy of Chapter One, please let
me know and I'll send it right out!  Or...if you'd like to try you hand
at writing a section - let me know that, too!)

Judy Cooke