From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:19:57 EDT
FMLer's we can put this over the top I just know we can!.  Please copy
and send to all your friends who have animals.  We can do this!

I have just read and signed the petition: "Don't Abandon Pets In
Disasters!"

Please help by signing this petition.  It takes 30 seconds and will
really help.  Please put this link in your browser.  There's a place
where you can even put a picture of your animal/s (I submitted a picture
of my friends Pug, gosh I'm at work all the pictures of the ferrets are
on my HOME computer).  Ah HA!  I'll have Larry sign on at home and we
will put up the picture of Larry holding Pirate!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/256230705

Once you have signed, help even more, by telling your friends and family
to sign as well!

Thank you!

Chere McCoy, Director, Ferret Friends  Disaster Response
Total Signatures: 30,447
The most recent signatures* as of 6:11 AM PDT Sep 27, 2005

#  30,447   9/27/05  6:11 AM   Chere McCoy, Vero Beach,  FL, us