From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:46:45 -0700
ok everyone...

it is getting to be that time of year again...the time for the Shelter
Christmas Giving Tree and the ADV Christmas Giving Tree and the SOS
Christmas Raffle for the ADV+ Shelters...

there is a little 'hitch' this year, tho....well...more than one,
actually...with the SOS Raffle....

*I* am moving...we will be leaving on October 3rd to go cross country
from Ohio back to Utah...the second part of the *hitch* is that our home
may not be ready by the time we get there...it may be mid-october before
we can move in...sigh...[staying with relatives with our 16 ferrets and
2 cats...what JOY!!!]...ALSO...no internet till we get into our own p
lace and can get it hooked up...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...i was planning on starting the raffle mid October..and
going thru Dec.  1st...but it may be closer to the end of October...i
just do not know...if it is that late...i will run the raffle till Dec.
5th so the winners will still have time to send off any of their prizes
that they may want to use for Giving Tree kids or to go to shelters...and
the people buying tickets will still have plenty of time to do so...

ANOTHER catch is this...i do not know my address...LOL...yup that is
right...i know EXACTLY where we will be...but not the address...

so what i need from those of you who wish to DONATE ITEMS specifically
for this raffle is to HOLD ON TO THE ITEMS...but e-mail me pics and
descriptions of them..ASAP...to [log in to unmask] [ sosrafflekat @
yahoo.com ...no spaces] and put in the subject line... "SOS Christmas
Raffle Donation" and i will get the page up as soon as i can after i
get to Utah...

i know there are people who like to donate to this raffle each and every
year...this is our 3rd year doing this for the ADV+ Shelters..it has
always been a huge success and i hope it will be again this year...in
spite of my *hitches*...:)

thank you ALL for your patience and generosity...
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
temp Happenings Page ... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/