From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:44:42 -0400
We are experiencing many, many vet bills.  This last week, we had an
adrenal surgery and a pancreases removed., In the next two weeks, we
have 2 adrenal surgeries, several blood panels, and a bunch of
vaccinations for the older kids.  We need help as this has piled on
top of a very bad summer money and vet wise.

The raffle ULR is:

http://hometown.aol.com/junassicpark4/ScalesTailsDetails.html

Scales and Tails, Inc. is a registered corporation dedicated to helping
rescue and place exotic pets.  Our NJ permit number is PS 23009 and we
are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation.

This raffle aiding ferret medical care for the shelter ferrets at
Scales & Tails, Inc. will run from September 1, 2005 though September
30, 2005, with the prize drawing being held on Tuesday, October 4, 2005.

Ticket numbers will be sent to the buyer via email unless other
arrangements are made.  Winners will be notified via email and their
names will be posted on this website.  Please include your name, email
address and mailing address with your payment.  Information received
with your payment will not be used for any other purpose than for this
raffle.  Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible.

Tickets are $1 each OR 6 tickets for $5